Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Tuesdays are MY Mondays YUCK!

Well I only work Tues-Thurs so I guess I shouldn't complain but I still don't look forward to my "Mondays." Today wasn't too bad though just chilly, I guess its Winter!

Not much has been going on in our home this week. We did go to a family reunion but I was so busy feeding Brady and talking to everyone that I didn't even take a single picture! I did capture a shot of my chunky monkey in the tub while we got ready to go....check out that BELLY!! Sure can't tell he was a preemie!!

And heres one of Brax NOT getting ready as usual....

I have to share this pic of Brady, its getting harder and harder to get him to sit still so I can put clothes on him or change his diaper....I was trying to get his jammies on and he was being too crazy so I just decided to snap pics instead..look at those little teeth!


Look at his goofy smile in this one, and YES Brady has red hair hahaha


This was our last quiet weekend until after Christmas.We start the craziness this coming Saturday with a birthday party, should be fun and I will soooo try and take pics this time ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment