My Nannie with her new "Nannie" sunvisor and her snuggie :-)
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
Please watch the wonderful tribute Channel 6 did on him Thursday night!
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
* This kid is a Video Game Genius!
* He asked for a baby brother forever and is such a good big brother, will even change diapers!
* It took us 2.5 years to conceive him but it was well worth the wait
* Decided he wanted to come almost 8 weeks early but I held him off for three more weeks!
* Spent 15 days in the NICU, mainly because he wouldn't eat on his own......
* Still prefers to army crawl than crawl up on all fours
* Love love loves to play patty cake
* He was named after my late grandfather, Otto Taylor
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Not much has been going on in our home this week. We did go to a family reunion but I was so busy feeding Brady and talking to everyone that I didn't even take a single picture! I did capture a shot of my chunky monkey in the tub while we got ready to go....check out that BELLY!! Sure can't tell he was a preemie!!
Look at his goofy smile in this one, and YES Brady has red hair hahaha
This was our last quiet weekend until after Christmas.We start the craziness this coming Saturday with a birthday party, should be fun and I will soooo try and take pics this time ;-)
Friday, November 13, 2009
So, we went to Target and I bought him a new toy (no, he's not spoiled at all!) and he was wonderful the rest of the afternoon! We met Joby and Uncle Stewart for lunch and Brady enjoyed some french fries!
Its very quiet around the Davis home tonight though. Braxton went to a Birthday Sleepover and Joby went to the last home football game GO DEMONS! Bradys already in bed so mommys left with nothing more to do than blog :-). We have a fun filled weekend planned so hopefully I can take lots of pics and post them soon!!