Monday, February 1, 2010

Brady Bugs One!

Our sweet baby boy, Bradyn Otto Davis turned the big ONE on the 23rd! I cannot believe my baby is already a year old! This year has definately flown by! We had his bday party at our house, which was CrAzY because there were around 40 people there! Since I call him monkey I did the ModMonkey theme. Unfortunately, as usual I ran out of time and didn't get to do all the cute projects I had planned on! I dont think he cared though, here are some sparadic pics from the party and they are in NO order at all LOL


I'm so excited that all my girlfriends were all able to make it to the party! I'm so lucky to be so close with such a great group of gals!! In the back are April & Logan, Leah, Jenn & Avery, Jessica, Missy and Noah. Sitting next to me are Amanda & Carley and Michelle & Makenzie!
I love this pic of Jess holding Noah, too cute! We all know she needs one of her own *wink wink*

Noah found one of Bradys old binkies and took a liking to it hahaha
Michelle and Makenzie

Sweet sweet Noah!



At first Brady was trying to be polite while eating his cake, but eventually he dug in lol.




A BIG thank you to my bestie, Missy! She took a ton of my pics for me because I was running around like crazy!!

This is Noah and I in the bathroom while Brady was getting cleaned off!
I love love love this pic! Brady and Noah are EXACTLY one week apart! Missy and I look forward to all the fun times our boys will have growing up together!

Monkey acting silly as ususal!

He's easily excited lol





There were a ton of other kiddos and people there I'm just terrible at taking pics! lol
A big THANK YOU to everyone that made Bradys 1st birthday so special!













No comments:

Post a Comment