Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And the craziness begins!

The Davis family of summer craziness has began! Our adventures of tackling work, lawn season, basketball, baseball, and dirt bike racing has started! This year we get to add chasing a one year old around!! Ahhh.....I wouldn't change it for the world!

Here's a pic of Brax all geared up, he ran a race in Woodward this past weekend and had a great time!

Little brother also likes wearing Bub's helmet!

So, in the past few weeks I've become an HGTV junkie again.....I get way too many ideas and want to do them all at once. We're gonna start with some landscaping this year....FINALLY. You know, Joby does this for a living so you'd think we'd have an immaculate yard...but we just haven't had time the past two years! WE WILL get it done this year though.........I hope :-)

I plan on trying to post more regulary, hopefully I can post more often and they won't have to be as long in the past......we'll see.

Tootles!

1 comment:

  1. How funny, we both posted about the craziness of spring activities at the exact same time!!! Crazy! Brady looks like he's gonna follow in big brothers footsteps!

    ReplyDelete